Have you ever turned on your Windows computer to see that your grandma changed the language and you can’t seem to figure out where or how to change it back?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to change languages in Windows 10.
- Go to the bottom left-hand corner. Left click on where it says “type here to search,” and type in “language.”
- You will see a menu come up. Click the first one titled “language settings.” This is highlighted in blue in the picture below.
- You will then see “Windows display language” in the middle of the screen – as highlighted in the picture below.
- Click on the drop-down menu and pick your preferred language that you want Windows to display.
- PLEASE SAVE ANY WORK BEFORE CONTINUING. YOU WILL LOSE ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN SAVED.
- When Windows asks you to sign out, click “yes, sign out now.”
- The computer will then log you out. Once you sign back into your account, the language will be changed.
Below is a video on how to do this tutorial step-by-step.