- Sign up for a Zoom account. Go to the Zoom website (https://zoom.us/) and create a new account. You can sign up for a free account or upgrade to a paid account for additional features.
- Download the Zoom app. Once you have created your account, download the Zoom app on your computer or mobile device. The app is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Schedule a meeting. Log in to the Zoom app and click on the “Schedule” button. Enter the details of your meeting, such as the date, time, and duration. You can also set a password for the meeting and choose to make it recurring.
- Invite participants. Once your meeting is scheduled, you can invite participants by sending them a link to the meeting. The link can be found in the Zoom app and can be sent via email or message. You can also generate a calendar invite to send to participants.
- Start the meeting. When it’s time for your meeting to start, click on the “Start” button in the Zoom app. This will open the meeting in a new window and give you the option to enable your microphone and camera. You can then start the meeting and begin sharing your screen or presenting.
- Manage participants. As the host, you have the ability to manage participants during the meeting. You can mute or unmute participants, remove them from the meeting, or promote them to co-host. Additionally, you can use the chat feature to communicate with participants and share files.
- Record the meeting. If you want to record your meeting, you can do so by clicking on the “Record” button in the Zoom app. The recording will be saved to your computer and can be shared with participants or used for later reference.
Note: Before your meeting starts, it’s a good idea to test your audio and video settings to make sure everything is working properly. Additionally, it’s a good idea to remind your participants of the agenda and any other important information prior to the meeting.