- Open Google Chrome
- First we will find a GIF that we want to be displayed as the background. Type in GIF at the end of whatever you want displayed. For example : Roger Federer GIF.
- The desired size is 480 x 270 search for GIFS in that size range.
- Here I will use a Roger Federer GIF. I will use the one that is below.
- Right click on the GIF that you would like to use.
- Left click on Save Image As….
- Choose where you want to save the file to. I like to have mine on my desktop since it’s much easier to find.
- When you find the location you want it in, name it whatever you desire, and make sure that you save the image as a .GIF file or else the image will not move (see below for example).
- Open a new tab in google chrome
- In the bottom right hand corner there is an option that says “customize chrome” left click on that.
- A new window will pop-up and left click on upload from device. Find the GIF that you saved earlier in Step 4.
- As soon as you double click on your desired GIF, it will bring you to the tab that you originally opened, and it will have the GIF playing as the background
If you want to watch a step-by-step video on how to do this, it can be found below:
If you have any other questions or requests feel free to email me.
Keep Techin’ On.