- Go to the “Type here to Search” and type in Task Scheduler.
- Left Click on the first option that comes up, just like in the example below.
- A new pop-up will come up.
- Locate Create Basic Task
- Left Click On Create Basic Task
- Another pop-up window will pop up, here you need to name the task, this can me named another, I just named it Shutdown @ 3am
- Click NEXT when the name field is complete.
- Next, Pick how often you want this shutdown schedule to occur.
- For this demonstration I will select Daily. You can pick whatever you like.
- Click Next when you made your selection.
- Pick what time and date you want the shutdown to be completed at.
- Left Click on Next when you have chosen your time.
- Leave the default option (start a program) and click on Next.
- Type in the field exactly as I have it down below in the screenshot.
- Click Next when all of the fields are filled out.
- The last step will need to do is just confirm that all of your configuration that you have done is correct.
- Note: Mine may TRIGGER may look different then yours, but ACTION field should look the exact same.
- Left click on Finish and you are done.
- Last thing you can do is confirm that it was added to your Task Schedule Library
If you want to see a video of the step-by-step process check below:
If you have any other questions or requests feel free to email me.
Keep Techin’ On.