- Log into your outlook account
- In the top right hand corner, locate the settings wheel. Inside the red circle is what you are looking for.
- A new window will pop-up, and left click on View all Outlook settings.
- Another window will pop-up, here locate forwarding tab in the menu.
- Click on the Enable Forwarding Box to check mark and enable the feature.
- After that type in the email address, that you want to send a copy of an email to.
After you type in your email, close the window.
YOU ARE DONE!
If you would like to watch a step by step process on how to do this it can be found here :
If you have any other questions or requests feel free to email me.
Keep Techin’ On.